Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day +392 : Hacking

I am fine today.

My neighbour started the renovation on Aug 09, the progress is very slow. They just cast the roof beam. The owner told me he is going to charge the contractor supervision fee, as he spend more time than him. That is true, I hardly see the contractor.

I have to close all the window and door due to dusty. My house suffering damage too. The water leakage penetrate into the brickwall, causing fungus growth and discolouring.

The hacking noise still continue, the renovation is very extensive......












2 comments:

Anthony Tan said...

I have made curtains for more than 500 houses. One thing I can tell for sure is no matter how big the house they have bought, they always have to renovate it and extend it.

KC Foo said...

Teck Ann,

Agreed. However my neighbour's renovation is very extensive, he knock down all the wall except the wall that I share with him. The cost of the renovation is more than my house. Wo!