Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day +27 Create my first blog

I feel good today, able to to walk exercise around my car porch for half an hour. The energy seem to be getting back.
I just knew a friend work in IT, create a blog about sharing his AML healing process, and I decided I should do the same, to share my experiences. This IT friend, Sarawak, has stayed in Puchong Jaya for more than 10 years, diagnosed with AML in DEC 2005, have stem cell transplant done in UH in 2006, using his elder sister as donor, provide much info about his healing process.

3 comments:

FONGMING said...

KC, great news on this and congra!

All the while I have been wanting to create a blog of my own, but still not implementing; instead of the triang yahoo-group, I think blog is easier for us to share and updates..

U hv been great in fighting so far, keep it up....

KC Foo said...

Friend,

It take less than 1 hours to create this blog, it is joy experience. Your house is installing the drain pipe today,

Kian Chai

hackedagain said...

Dear Kian Cian,

COngratulation! Great!