Thursday, January 15, 2009

DAY +75 : Survive

Friend, I am lucky to write a few word in my blog today, and this is the first I am doing it at SJMC. I was admitted second second this Jan 09, due to severe lazzy, Ah Siew call SJMC's ambulance on Monday morning. My Blood pressure go down as low as 65/35. Doctor said a further delay I probably just a few step away from fatality. Due to my low immune system , I also counter minor penumia infectious which cause me cough, the antibiotic will clear it in about two weeks time.

I indeed appreciate I managed to pass this critical test, hope to speak and meet all of you soon. Do me a favour, if you have long time have not bring your family for a meal or call your mum/daddy/brother sister, do it more frequent, life sometime is unpredictable.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kian Chai, it's good to see you back to your blog so quickly.

In the past one year, I always think of "it's tough for being tough", but I really wish and believe that you are tough enough.

Keep it up all the way!

LH Goh said...

建财,

你的信息让我深深的感受到你如此顽强的生命力。第一次探望你时,我的直觉便告诉我你一定会康复,到现在我也这样相信。加油,加油 !

Lay Hong

KC Foo said...

HS, Lay Hong,

Thanks for your courage. Today I asked to Dr Alan Teh why the transplant still so suffering after 75 days, Alan said it just beginning, we are not even touching the first 100days, so Young Man be tough.
I try to do wai Tan Kong in my room to boost up my enegery. Everytime Dr Alan see it, he get suprise, and said it is a good sign. I will do my Borrow narrow test at day 100 to checek my progress. These few days Teck Ann help to bring food for me.

朋友,阿财荣信认识你们,也感到信福

Anthony Tan said...

Foo,
you need to improve on your Chinese.

:(