Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day +343 : Consumer Tribunal Court

Last month, I brought a dispute case with an agency to the Consumer Tribunal Court, TTPM ( Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia), http://ttpm.kpdnhep.gov.my/portal ,
The court refused to award the sum I claim. However, the President ask the agency to settle in a good way, I was given compensation of RM370.

I was so breathless, Teck Ann accompanied me to the Court.

So, next time, when you encounter consumer dispute, you could e-logging to the above website. Don't bother to spend too much time in your report, just put it simple.




I am fine, I am still struggling to cope the pain in my right hand, the drug given three times a day do help, but the side effect is drowsy.

1 comment:

Anthony Tan said...

do you still go to work recently?