Friday, October 23, 2009

Day +353 : Better Day

Yesterday I don't slept well due to many disturbs in my room, there were three people in my room. This cause me really weak.

Today, it is better day, I have a good sleep, the breathing is getting better. Yesterday, Dr Alan giving me an IV , Methy Prenisidonle 1000mg, which is high dose of steroid, compared to the daily steroid 1.5mg. The drug is to treat my lung GVHD, to improve the breathing. I will be given once a day and for 3 days. Short term effect, no. Long Term side effect, Yes. Possible cataract.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u will b even better tomorrow with this dose of steroid and probably discharge after the 3rd dose.
Hope u can sleep even better tonite.
Keep your spirit up and you will be healed faster.
Strong mind can over rule your weak physical.I believe as i've seen many in my working experiences.
Just have faith and believe in yourself....Not the medication ! as all these "poisons"can weekend your body in a long run.


yh