Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day +572 : Hacking Sound

I am fine today.

My neighbour renovation is still not yet finish. They started the renovation since Aug 2009, the progress is slow. MPSJ issued one year permit for renovation, it will expired next month.

The annoying part is, the hacking sound. Build, hack, and rebuild again. Too many variation order. I don't need alarm, as I can hear the hacking sound clear and loud starting by 8am.
Sometimes even at 7pm, while taking my dinner, the worker is really hardworking, still hacking the wall.

By the way, the fish pond is 100% make with Reinforced Concrete . A Grade 35 concrete with T25mm rebar. After 2 months of work, I think it is still not yet ready. Today, they cast another 6 inches reinforced concrete on top of the existing wall.






No comments: