Sunday, July 5, 2009

Day +245 : Healed

I am fine today, I feel my foot and hand numbness is increasing, make me slightly discomfort.

To share my progress with family members and friend, I decided to setup a blog. This is useful because during transplant, I need to minimise the contact with outsider to avoid infections. Thus, the best way to keep them informed of my daily progress was to post my progress through this blog. I name my blog kcfoo96-healed.blogspot. The word healed represent my strong desired getting healed. July marked my 8 months of transplant.

I have started work since May 09 ( after 180 days of transplant), and I feel wonderful.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's important to feel good and wonderful every day and every moment!
TO WONDERFUL feeling every day!

The sick whom is weak mentally need to hear you..

Go out there to share your miracle! Many others life can be saved for sure....

Anthony Tan said...

人生遭遇大同小异,惟有个人看法使之有异。

KC Foo said...

We always think about the future and neglect the present, now I am learnig " Don't Worry, be happy"