Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day +263 :

I am fine today. I feel physically better compared to yesterday.

I am right now at Papa Koptiam, having few slides of toast ( butter/kaya) and a cup of tea. I must said the tea smell good. I remembered during young time, my dad used to brought us to kopitiam and the tea taste exactly the one I am drinking now. The different is , the tea at Papa cost few times more + they provide free WIFI.

Due to my mouth ulcer ,only soft food can accommodate me. Last Sunday, I was having a teabreak with Fong Ming at Secrete Recipe. I had a marble cheese cake + a cup of vanilla latte. The marble cheese cake is their award winnning product.

2 comments:

Leow TC said...

Ya man,lets enjoy life (controlled) now,we are not sure what will happen tomorrow.See what happen to the CID big boss's son,got trap in house and burnt to death!! parent answered the phone call but just too late to reach home to rescue him.For what ever reason,we just can't predict what 'will not' happen tomorrow.

KC Foo said...

TC,

Life is great when you appreciate what your have.