Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day +289 : Twilight

I am fine today. I still feel breathless most of time. Up down of staircase, I need to take a deep breath, Last Visit, Dr Alan said maybe my lung is affected by GVHD (rejection). This coming Tuesday, I will take the lung test to check if my lung functioning well.


Last friday night, Hiap Soon and Teck Ann drop by. Hiap Soon brought me a series of books on Twilight. I asked him to buy them in Shanghai. It is much cheaper getting them in China . For the same price, you paid in Renminbi .

Hiap Soon has brought me many books, I think more than 20. I really appreciate this a lot. My free time is with book, Internet, music, video. I have a phobia go to public place, concerning about the Haze and H1N1, my choice is staying in the house.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter is infected with A flu, not necessarily H1N1, but possibly yes. She is doing ok anyway.

鸿雁长飞光不度 秋雨沉沉又若何

FONGMING said...

HS, could not take stout for me, got a severe diarrhoea on Sun :(

KC Foo said...

HS,

I just back from hospital, I can see more people are wearing the mask compare two weeks ago. Our PM said keep yourself away from crowded place, U will safe.

Unknown said...

Fong Ming, not my problem, you insist to take only stout.

KC, my daughter is ok, probably not H1N1 but just normal flu. Will bring her to clinic to confirm tomorrow, then I can back to work.