Friday, February 20, 2009

Day +109 : Tea Break

I am fine today. I have asked Teck Ann sent me to SJMC for PICC pipe flushing.

After that we have a tea break at the nearby Indian Restaurant. This is the first time I have a piece of tossai and a cup of ginger tea after the transplant. The taste is good. Enjoy every much.

My current weight drop to about 47kg, from 52kg. I am struggling to bring up the weight. The nutritionist suggest to take more milk, cheese, more frequent meal. I loss more calorie than I consume. My BMI index is 16.8 ( kg/m^2) , the normal range suppose to be 22+/-2. I am underweight by almost 20%. The target weigh is 62kg.

The slimming center charge thousand ringgit to loose few kg of weigh. In my case, one infections have caused me to lose 5kg. Jan 08, I stayed in hospital for about 15 days.

No comments: