Friday, June 11, 2010

Day +542 : Socks



I am fine today. My cough is settling down.

Ah Siew bought me two pairs of socks, worth RM170 per pair. The sock materials :Teviron, Cotton, Nylon, Polyester, polyurethane.

"Teviron Negative Ion Health Clothing which is so unique which can purifies the blood by regulating its pH balance, rejuvenates the cells, enhances the immune system, regulates autonomic nerves and eases away aches and pains effectively"

My foot always numb, I am not sure if the products work. Will tell you 3 months later. ( the problem is, they said during the initial stages, each individual will yield different results, initial reaction is more numbness. Oh ! My God !)

The most important things I must do is to take care these two pair of socks, so that it can last long.

No comments: