Monday, August 16, 2010

Day +619 : Follow Up

I am fine today, I have the follow up at SJMC last week

My Blood Count on 12 Aug 2010: -
Readings in square bracket [] are result from previous test.
Red Blood Count (HB) = 14.6[15.3] (Normal 13-18)
Platelet = 142[159] (Normal 150-450)
White Blood Count (WBC) = 12.4[7.5] (Normal 4 - 11)

Nothing major, except the WBC is slightly higher, this was due to some infections. I have cough over the last two weeks. Doctor have prescribed antibiotic Avelox, 400mg tablet per day. It work well, the cough is tremendous reduced.

I complained about the breathless, doctor asked do I use the inhaler regularly, I said No. Only use when necessary. He said, no, no. I made a big mistake, the inhaler must be used daily, it will assits the reduce the inflammation in lung, hence improve my breathing. I have started used it daily, and the effect is good.

No comments: