Monday, January 5, 2009

Day +65 : Happy Birthday to Teck Ann

I have a bad headache for the last few days, it make me really suffer. I just try to divert the attention to other thing to reduce the pain.

Today is Teck Ann's Birthday, wish him a happy birthday. I get to know Teck Ann on Primary 5, After more than 28 years, we are still very close in contact. We used to have teh tarik at his work place few years back. Now, Chen Yoong have moved in to Bdr Puteri, soon Fong Ming will shift in as well, by then I probably can call a weekend teh tarik at Bdr Puteri.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Count me in too, please. But I would like to take beer instead of teh tarik ^_^

Anthony Tan said...

Toh, I know you have lots of good Chinese Tea, which easily cost few thousand per pack. Can make it into Teh tarik too. :)

Foo
Wish you a good 2009.

Teck Ann

Unknown said...

Well, not a matter of how much the tea worth!

Happy Birthday, Foo!