Thursday, January 22, 2009

Day +82 : Life goes on

My neck st iffiness really bother me. While, I just have to take it. Doctor Prescribe me an oilment to released the pain, and he said is is better than YOKO, but the fact is, it don't work.

Teck Ann was the driver again for the yesterday follow up, the blood counts show the platlets increased from 30+ to 70+, and White count is about 7+ and HB is about 11+ , which is accepted to him. My my lung infections is still not clear yet, Dr Alan want me to continue the antibiotic for additional week. This new drug produced by Pfizer , call ZYVOX. What is special about this drug ? This is probably the most expensive tablet I ever taken, it cost about RM150 per tablet.

We have Tong Chai, Lau Toh, Shien Yin put some comments on the blog Day+80. BTW, Shien Yin, what is BYI ?

No comments: