Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day +106 : Follow Up

I am fine today. I am still lack of energy as the HB is low.

My Blood Count on 17 Feb versus 10 Feb : - Readings in square bracket [] are result from previous test.
Haemoglobin(HB) = 9.4[9.0] (Normal 13-18)
Platelet = 127[165] (Normal 150-450)
Total White Blood Count (WBC) = 2.9[3.6] (Normal 4 - 11)
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC) = 2.1[3.0] (Normal 1.5 - 8.0)

Doctor commented the platelet and WBC drop may due to GVHD. The red spot on my skin is getting more, this is a sign of GVHD, doctor increase the prednisolone from 7.5 mg to 15 mg per day.

The chest x-ray that I did revealed that there is not much difference of appearance of my lung. However Dr Alan did not quite agreed with the Radiology Report, he said it show some improvement. He will schedule another chest x-ray for me next Monday to see my lung condition. Hopefully, the cavities will be further reduced.

1 comment:

Anthony Tan said...

Not sure is good if you keep on counting your treatment day and report the progress. Maybe you can write something else besides that.

Life should be more that that.