Friday, February 27, 2009

DAY +116 : Memories of Nelson Mandela

I am fine today.

I like to read the biography of politician. One of the book I would recommend is by Nelson Mandela , Long walk to Freedom. A recipient of 1993 Nobel Peace Prize, President of African National Congress. In his book, he tells the extraordinary story of his life, an epic of struggle, set back, renewed hope and ultimate triumph. His dramatic years underground which led to a sentence of life imprisonment in 1964 and his eventful quarter century behind bars.

2 comments:

Anthony Tan said...

Didn't read books for long time.

In fact didn't do much thing for long time. My life is kind of watching time pass by.

Did watch some good movies. "Slumdog millionaire" is good. Also recommend Taiwan "Cape 7" which I found has lot of similarities with "Slumdog Millionaire". If I am the judge, I would say "the Oscar goes to..........................Cape 7".

KC Foo said...

Teck Ann,

Moving slow is a good sign, time to relax.

BTW, Do you have the disk on these movies ?