Monday, February 9, 2009

Day +98 : My Stem Cell Donor

I am fine today. The time passed very fast. This is the 98th day after the infusion of my sister’s stem cell. I thank those who bless me with health, peace and joy everyday.

The stem cell was donated from my youngest sister, Chui Bee. My eldest and youngest sister's blood is fully match donor. Doctor choose the youngest one, as the problem is lesser.

My youngest currently working as a Company Sect, she is brave girl. Her lower right hand was amputated at the age of 6 due to accident, her hand was rolled into the Mee Machine, the infections have caused her lower right hand need to be amputated, in order to stop the infections. Chui Bee able to perform a lot of task, cycling, driving motorbike, scuba diving. I always proud of her.




Photo : Father, Chui Bee, Mum, Chooi Hoon

1 comment:

Leow TC said...

Kian Chai
Ai Pia Chia Ai Yia !!

go for it (Sports Toto slogan)