Friday, February 6, 2009

Day +96 : Progessing

I am fine, just feel tired particularly in morning time.

Today, my blood counts shows good results, except the haemoglobin drop from 9.9 to 8.9, Doctor said this is due to the infections. Patients could develop shortness of breath, easy fatigability and even chest pain if the haemoglobin below 6. That why I feel lack of energy these few days, the platelet increase from 100 to 120, white blood counts remain about the same. The next blood count will be on next Tuesday, if the haemoglobin drop below 8.0, I will need blood infusions. I packed of blood will increase 1.5, I hope the haemoglobin will able to pick up in these next few days.

I received call from Betty Tan, Wife of KL Tan, from Kota Kinabalu, like to thanks her support and courage to me.

The Bone marrow test show I am in remission stage (free from lymphoma), this is a good sign.

No comments: