Monday, August 3, 2009

Day +284 : Examination

I am fine today.

Xin Yi will sit for their term examination again in this two weeks. Every time exam coming, my wife will use this word, 学书, probably Sarawak style. I used 读书。

Xin Yi no doing well in the last exam, the ranking drop from 11 to 40. Onetime she even cry, because one of the paper below 80 marks. I show her my form five results, average mark was about 79. She scored average 91, I said she is doing much better than daddy.

Come back to the old questions, do you think we should emphasis on scoring more A ? my answer is NO, given me a chance , I would rather spend more time in outdoor activities than studies. I told Xin Yi enjoy your life, don't be too much bother by the school's works.

3 comments:

Anthony Tan said...

Mothers tend to be more worry about result than fathers.

This is the same all around the world.

Leow TC said...

Our environment force me to keep on asking my kids to score high mark...

KC Foo said...

Tong Chai,

Don't worry, according to Email from Fong Ming, the ministry of education will set the questions that the kids should not fail.

Teck Ann
U R right, my wife want top student. I told her not need, I am the top student already, so don't expect too many student in one family.