Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day + 179 : San Dong 's dumpling

I am fine today.

Fong Ming bought a few pack of San Dong's frozen dumpling near his workplace. we were invited to taste. Dumpling is one of my favourite food. The taste is great. I like it very much. I won't have chance to eat these dumpling if my mum is not back to hometown. My mum is strict on my diet, she want only fresh food.

Fong Ming, what is the brand name of the dumpling ? I want to buy a few packs for my teatime, before my mum back to KL.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dumpling should not be the suitable food for you though..

This morning,my husband and myself went to your housing area to "survey"the houses there.I was impressed by those houses on the up hill side.The security said ,all sold out,wow!

Passing by your house and Fong Ming house.Did not ring your home bell as there were so many cars at your gate there.We will visit 2 of you again to get to know more about the housing area there.Boleh?