Saturday, May 9, 2009

Day +184 : Old Photo

I am fine today.

Now, I feel more comfortable being at outside. I tend to isolate myself to minimise the infections. Although my white blood cell count has been raised to a safe level, I am still prone to infections. This is due to my body's depressed immune system caused by my bone marrow which is yet recover from the procedure and GVHD prevention medication. For allogeneric transplant, this will take about 6 months to a year.

This morning, after my morning exercise, I went to Puchong market to buy a honeydew, a papaya and few corns. This

I am tidying some old photos, like to share an old photo taken in 1988,
a group photo of class 5S1 (5 Science 1). We are still close contact each others even after 20 years. Will post more photos on our secondary class in the next few blogs.



No comments: