Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day +187 : How are you, my friend !

I am fine today.
When I was diagnosed with Lymphoma, my classmates offer a lot of assistance and to take care of me in the hospital. This showed how much they concerned about me.
We had a lot of good times together; holiday together, enjoying delicacies together, Definitely, I will miss this very much.

Photo : Our trip to Pangkor after SPM


Photo : Trip to KL


Photo : Trip to Penang



Photo : 20 years ago at Kek Lok Shi Temple


Photo : Pangkor Trip


Photo : Kuantan Trip




Photo : Genting Trip















Photo : At Woon Yee Tyng's house



Photo : 3A class ?



Photo : Cadet Police, I don't know why they gave me Sarjan rank, my fitness is the worst.



Photo : Class 3A, our Form Tecaher Tan Mei Yue.




Photo : Teacher's Day celebration, our Maths's teacher Ms Khoo


Photo : 5s1



Photo : Johnny , Me and Tan Yoke wee


Photo :Teck Ann, Hiap Soon, Me, Stanley and Ka Kin preparing for SPM

6 comments:

Anthony Tan said...

光阴如箭, 再回首人事已变。
酒是老的香,朋友是老的好。

看这些照片, 不得不承认时间不留人。

Unknown said...

Kiah Chai, quite amazing to look at all these old photos. Time flies, it has been 20 years! Wow!

Unknown said...

Kian Chai,
Sorry, spell your name wrongly. I remember that you always spell your name wrong at primary six. But you became to top in high school.
Reading your blog I realize that my son Xin Kern is at the same age with your son.
Wish you and your family well.
God bless.

Leow TC said...

Wow,I like those pictures very much,not sure still keep it in store or not.
Pin you,jia you ah !!

KC Foo said...

Every day is a bonus to me, I am learning to enjoy my life, take thing easy, spend more time with kids, doing things together with them.

Unknown said...

You r right teck Ann..
Time really flies...
I almost can't remember how do i look 20 years ago!
Thank you Kian Chai..it's good to refresh our school time memories...It has been busy busy daily leading so call city life.
Unless we stop and pause ,otherwise we could miss many precious moments in our life!