Monday, May 18, 2009

Day +200 : 200 days of my transplant

I am fine today.

One of my colleague has passed away, he returned to heaven on last Friday. The funeral was held at his hometown Behrang, Perak. He was a General Manager based in Shanghai before retiring not long ago. He was diagnosed with nose cancer few years ago. I remembered meeting him at IOI's Cinema during Chinese New Year in 2006. May he rest in peace.

Today mark the 200 days of my post transplant. I have four times admission to hospital SJMC this year due to infections. I wish to extend my appreciation to friends and colleague who lending me a helping hand. I am sorry that I did not get the opportunity to greet everyone personally, and hope to see you in the near future.

2 comments:

CK Ng said...

Hi Foo, nice to see you having a blog recording you battle with the illness. Do keep it up!

I am running a blog featuring mostly my traveling and photography. Do drop by at CK Go Places.

Do keep in touch! :)

KC Foo said...

Chee Khoon :
Great to hear from you, we are having a small gathering in Puchong coming friday, soon poh, tayson, lai jee yih, boon cheng, kin siong.....