Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day + 199 : Kuala Lumpur One day tour

I am fine today. This morning I attended the Yuan Ji Qi Qong (元及气功)at 6:30am, due to long hours of practice, I have dizziness. I have to call Ah Siew to bring me MILO drink to boost up the sugar level. It works. I managed to drive back on myself.

Yesterday, my daughter Xin Yi attended a one day tour to Kuala Lumpur organised by school, in conjunction with Teacher's Day. I estimated there are more than 200+ pupils took part in this trip, as I saw 5 buses park along the road side. The trip visited place like KL Tower, Bird Park, Chocolate factory, Potter's workshop. Xin Yi bought me a gift - a pendant . Thankyou Xin Yi



Photo : Xin Yi with her best friend May Ying



Photo : My daugther , Xin Yi



Photo : Ladang Hardcroft School

No comments: