Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Day +202 : Where Are You, U Mate

I am fine today.

Chee Khoon drop a note on my blog wishing me get well. His blog is very impressive, mentioning places he have visited. Chee Khoon is really enjoying the life, we should learn this definitely.

Chee Khoon 's blog http://ckgoplaces.blogspot.com/ (I am a simple person who enjoys the good things in life: travel, photography, music, food, movies and reading. I would like to share my part of life through my lenses. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I have experienced it. Thanks for dropping by drop by )

Boon Tiam and Soon Poh is organising a small gathering at Bandar Puteri Puchong this coming Friday, So far we have confirmation from Lai Jee Yih, Kin Siong, Boon Cheng. Chee Siew Pin can't make it as he is travelling to Thailand. They are my U Mate in UTM. We used to have a society " ZERO POINT ". Mean we start from zero....... I remember the President is Lee Suet Sen.


Photo : Our Practical at UPM, KL



Photo : Desaru Trip by motorbike



Photo : Waiting for lecturer




Photo : Soon Poh and Kin Siong



Photo : Our Class Tall Man - Saw How Teong/me/ Ah Long




Photo : A Trip to UM, KL




Photo : Orientation Week with freshy

Photo : Why so few student in the class ?


Photo : Land Surveying Practical at UPM, KL


Photo : Group assignment discussion at library





Photo : Photo taken at Train-the only transport back to our hometown in East Coast -



Photo : SKA 94





Photo : My roommate - Chai Yoke Fong. I did not get the opportunity to visit him, so hope to see him in near future.


Photo : Train Station at Johor Bahru

No comments: