Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day +206 : Pot Luck Dinner - Part 2

I am fine. Today is my routine follow up at SJMC.

Continue the pot luck dinner story..... We have Teck Ann, Kah Ban, Stanley, Yee Hong, Boon Tiam, Hiap Soon, Nelson, Chen Yoong and my two sisters joining the party. About 31 people attending the dinner. I did organised the similar party at my house few years ago.

As usual, Stanley is our camera man. We must thanks him , he got everybody a printed family photo.

The gentlemen enjoy the most is a bottle of Martell Gordon Blue. Our Camera Man need to sleep for a while before able to drive back.

This is first time Yee Hong's husband Anthony, Kah Ban , Stanley and Nelson attended our pot luck gathering. I hope everyone is enjoying the food and the chit chat. We probably will organise another gathering by end of year, would like them to join us.

There are plenty of food served, due to my mouth ulcer, I only choose the non-fried food. I enjoy spaghetti and the plum cake very much.



















3 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

wah, happy family, thk for sharin

Unknown said...

my family and myself enjoy very much at the pot luck dinner.i was so happy to see so many of my fellow old classmates and their families.Hope to see the whole class of old classmates at end of the year gathering(possible?)Shall we state the date now in order for us to plan out our calender?6 months from now should not be excuses not to attend right?...He he...UNLESS ONE DOES NOT CARE....

KC Foo said...

Yee Hong,

I will organise a gathering by year end, in restourant/hotel. will invite more to come