Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day +118 : New Neighbour

Today, I started morning walk. Wake up at 6:30am, and have half an hour walking exercise. The energy level is better these few days. Compared to few weeks ago, I wake up quite late, 9am. Bcos I sleep after 12pm. I usual to take sleeping tablet, but I have stop taken it since Jan 09. The drug call Domingon, it have 7.5mg or 15mg. If you consume regularly, the 7.5mg probably can only keep you sleep for 3 to 4 hours. Doctor said the chance of addict to this drug is unlikely.

My next door neighbour is going to start the renovation soon, Mr Wong , retired from work many years ago. The family have three members, wife and his son, who currently study in Monash University, Sunway. I am surprise to know that, study accounting course, the fee is about RM3K per month. Based on 3 years course, (9mth per year), the tuition fee is about 80K. Wong said most of the expenditure is spending on his son. The couple own consumption is minimum. He want his son to be in bed by 11:30pm. but this never happen.

I am calculating the cost of education for my kids, based on 5% inflation, I probably need to fork out at least 130K for similar course after 10 years.

3 comments:

Anthony Tan said...

first, you need to sleep earlier, cause the liver start detox by 10.30pm.

Second, the cost of education is high....if you are not bumi. What to do, who ask you to be Chinese? Some more so dump and go married another Chinese, so now jia lat liao lo :(

Luckily now we have a solution......buang Umno ke tong sampah, then maybe our kids can have scholarships.

KC Foo said...

teck ann,

talk about scholarships, I was given Yayasan Pahang, Ka Kin also got it. When Mr Mok lose the Triang State Seat, Me and Ka Kin name was deleted from the list, we appeal up to the pengarah Yayasan Pahang. We are well treated with a cop of coffee, but he just can't help us. But later I got the Kuok Foundadtion support, and Ka Kin got the education ministry support. We are told, the reason was we help DAP during the election. ALAMAK.
考山山倒,靠人人跑。靠自己最好,

Leow TC said...

Pakatan is our big hope now.
HIDUP Anwar.