Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day +146 : Fever

I admitted to SJMC on last Sunday for high fever, 39.5C. Dr Alan said statistical show transplant patient used to get infections at 2 weeks interval. So , I am doing alright, as I only get once a month. I was discharged on Tuesday morning. This time the treatment is simple, Panadol 3 times a day + infusion of normal saline.
I am still recovering from the flu and cough. Hope the situation will improve in the next few days.
Chen Yoong 's father have stroke and currently still in Columbia Hospital. We pray for his father to get well soon.

2 comments:

Anthony Tan said...

Guess you are busy reading the books from Toh, no time to write this blog.
You better let others know this or they will think otherwise.

Leow TC said...

Oh I see........I have checked this blog too but no news from Kian Chai.So, Ah Cheh,how are you now ?