Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Day +135 : Visit

I feel better today, recovery from flu, the coughing is still persist.

Last Thursday, my colleagues, Johnny Chiou (Regional GM), Eddie Neo ( AP HR manager) , Tee and Ronald Wong drop by to visit me. Like to thanks for their caring and blessing. Grace staff from Singapore, Shanghai, Malaysia and Hong Kong have donated some fund for my on going follow up. Would like to thanks them individually when back to work.

Yesterday, I asked Teck Ann to accompany me for the weekly follow up, instead of driving myself. The blood counts drop as expected due to GVHD and flu. Dr Alan is OK with the results.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kian Chai,

I'm in Shanghai this week, will you like to buy some books or DVD?

Will be back to KL next week.

KC Foo said...

HS,

Can you help me to buy a DVD on Tai Zhi.

KC Foo said...

hs,
HELP ME TO buy the following from AMAZON.cn

1)VCD王二平24式太极扇(上) & 下
2) a dvd on tai zhi ( any )