Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day +166 : My Niece Eng Xin

Today, I am fine.

Yesterday, My eldest sister, Chew Kian have back to Singapore. She stayed few nights in my house. My sister took a week leave for this trip. She want to bring her daughter to visit me. My niece Eng Xin, 9 months , weigh 10 kg. My son Jin Hao, 5 years old, 13kg. You can imagine Eng Xin is a little jumbo. She can finished a bowl of porridge within few minutes. Jin Hao sure lose to her in term of eating speed.

My sister suppose visited us during CNY, but she postponed the trip. My daugther Xin Yi was very eagerly to meet her cousin, keep on asking me when Eng Xin will come. Eng Xin enjoy playing with Xin Yi.



























2 comments:

Leow TC said...

Kian Chai,keep it up.
By the way,how to attach picture in your blog message?

KC Foo said...

Tong Chai,

I am not sure if we could upload the picture in the "comments".