Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day +172 : EPF

Today, I am fine.

Yesterday, I asked Boon Tiam drove me to EPF at Jalan Gasing at PJ to submit the form for medical withdrawal. The process is faster than I expected. Within half an hours we settled the application. The payment will be bank in directly into applicant 's account within 3 weeks times. We went for tea break at the famous Ipoh chicken rice at Jalan Gasing. We ordered steam kampug chicken, meal ball, oil rice ad grout beans. Usually Boon Tiam don't finish his portion, but this time I saw him clean the the whole plate. He said the food taste good and good customer service as well.

Last year, I did the same EPF application , but the bill was submitted later, that was during the bone marrow transplant. As I must avoid crowded area at least 3 months after the transplant to minimise the infections, Teck Ann help me submit the bill. EPF' staff is helpful.

No comments: