Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day +177 : UK's sudden star Susan Boyle

I am fine today. Yee Hong, my classmate and 5S1 assitant monitor, visited me this morning. She wanted to visit me long time ago, but have concern passing the infections to me, she is the Nurse Manager at Sunway Medical , daily contact with patient. So she just have to postpone the visit until I have better resistance.

Come Back to Susan Boyle, I had view her performance 4 times. Currently it is the most popular YouTube video of her performance, had been view more than 40 million times. She announced that she is about to appear on Oprah Winfrey's talk show, and report of recording deals are already circulating.

Susan Boyle, the frumpy, unemployed 47 year old church lady from the tiny Scottish village of Blackburn, lives alone with her cat and grew up singing in the church choir. She decided to enter a talent contest to honour the memory of her dead mother who always encouraged her to pursue her singing talent. Mom was right, after wowing judges on the UK tv show " Britain's Got Talent" with her rendition of " I Dreamed a Dream", Susan Boyle became a sensation of historic proportions.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to meet you,your sister and your "shy"son on Thursday morning.-Must thank to Cheng Yong for his clear direction of your home location.
Good to see you getting stronger each day.Your strong mind and possitive spirit are the treasures that many of my patients should find.
Can't imaging that i used to be the "assistant monitor",well these are all the beautiful childhood memories that left behind long time ago.