Monday, April 20, 2009

Day + 167 : Happy birthday, Sean Loo !

I am fine today. This morning wake up much early 6: 20am, I went for Qi Gong at Taman Wawasan which I have stopped for three weeks as I am not feeling well. The cough is still not yet settled down, but I feel much better now.

Last Night, We celebrated Fong Ming's son, Sean Loo 9 years old's birthday. Hui Ling bought a Tiramisu cake , the taste is good, we eat the whole the cake

Sean Loo ( Loo Xin Hao) study at Yak Chee, Primary three. Best Record, top student. worst record, hide the unfinished homework under the bed ( Fong Ming almost get stroke when he found out the kid is so creative in hiding school works).




Photo : Birthday's boy, Sean Loo



Photo : Sean Loo, Teng Teng, Xin Yi and Jin Hao














Photo : Sean Loo with sister Teng Teng



5 comments:

FONGMING said...

ya, time flies, and our kids are growing up.... in the next blink of eyes, we may be looking back of what we are in 2009 now...

KC Foo said...

staying a life is a miracle for me. I remember saying to Dr Alan Teh, hope to see the London 's Olympic in 2012. He replied must have fate in god. That night was closing of Beijing's Olympic, I was admitted to hospital.

Leow TC said...

We are nearly 40 now,so how ??? Sometime I wish I am at 55 already,and ready for retire,most important is get my EPF money and go for holiday. Perhaps,we can plan for it,go holiday together just with wife,no kids around......wow,another 16 years to go .

Leow TC said...

Finally I realize our son are having same name:
Mine is Jia Hao
Fong Ming's is Xin Hao
Kian Chai's is Jin Hao

wahahahahahahahaha

Anthony Tan said...

not so bad, add all the three names become :
Jia Xin Jin, Hao
(加薪金,好。)。

哈哈。

Bei Tahan.