Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Day + 175 : Examination Time

Today, I am fine. I have the medical follow up this afternoon. Teck Ann will be my driver.

Xin Yi currently study Primary 2 at Ladang Harcroft , she was the librarian in Primary 1. Rightnow, she is a deputy monitor. She told me she like to be librarian more.

Ladang Harcroft was shifted from Perak to Puchong. IOI's boss Tan Sri Lee Shen Chin donated the land and build the school as well. We have to thanks him for giving our children a place to study, there is seroiusly shortage of chinese primary school at Puchong. Initially Xin Yi was given a place at Chin Wu , PJ, travelling time is about 45 minute. If the traffic is heavy, it will need > 1 hours

The mid term exam time is coming, school gave a list of exam topic, request parent to do revision with kid. During our time, we don't have such communication. Now, the school able to update more information to parents .






2 comments:

Leow TC said...

I feel pressure as a parent.
Not sure our parent feel the same or not 30 years ago ?

KC Foo said...

Tong Chai,

We are blessing, our parents expectation at that time is not so high, we have freedom to do things we want. I pitty the kid, they are forced to do things that parent wants. I am trying to learn, don't treat school exam and results so serious, tell them as long as they try the best, they so not regards.