Monday, December 22, 2008

Day +51 : Mid-Winter Festival

Today, I am not feeling that well, the medicine have caused me a Little drowsy.

Yesterday, we celebrated the Mid Winter festival. Mum cook us stew pork leg with sea cucumber, butter chicken. Even I am not allow to eat the butter chicken, But I enjoyed greatly sea cucumber dish. We celebrated the mid-winter festival together with my sister who stay in Mahkota Cheras.

Ah Siew bought some " Tangyuan" from giant, the tangyuan has bean and peanut ingredient, and taste very good.

Last Friday, I seek a treatment from a Urologist, Dr. Kalai, he speak very fluent Mandarin, even the medical term. I was impressed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

冬至,是北方一年中白天最短的一天。聪明的中国人,在几百年前就推算出了这一点。
上海的温度,突然在今天就降至零下了。
反复无常的天气,变幻无常的人生。
严寒加上萧条,名副其实的“寒冬”。
漫漫寒冬有尽时,暖暖人生当此刻 - 共勉之。

Anthony Tan said...

One cannot compare alternative medical treatment with engineering.

Our body is much more complicated.
Unlike a PC, it crash all the time and we can restart any time. Our body don't crash by itself, and we definitely cannot restart our life, not even once.

Faith and action accordingly are the keys to all success. I strongly recommend you follow the advise from the books that you have read.

"Knowledge is nothing, until you apply it".

Have faith.