Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day +56 : Long Life

Today, I feel better. I just back from my morning walk which I have not done it for the last few days.

I went for follow up on Friday, the blood counts improved slightly. Total WBC is >3.0. Dr Alan Teh is still on X'mas leave, he have instructed the day care nurse to update him the results over the phone, he will decide what treatment to carry out for me. I will see him next Tuesday. Again, I received magnesium sulfate infusion. ( I just realise, if the magnesium sulfate given without dilution , it can be fatal)

Blood Counts on 26 Dec 2008 :
Hb: 11.9 ( normal 13.0 - 18.0)
Platelet : 104 ( normal 150 - 400)
Total WBC : 3.1 ( Normal 4.0 to 11.0)

ALT : 113 ( normal 30 - 65)
Magnesium: 0.37 ( 0.74 - 0.99)

Today, I am expecting a visitor from Kuala Terengganu, B L Lim. Lim is one of my client in Kuala Terengganu. He work for a readymixed company. He is very energetic even his is late 70 years old now. I really admired his health status. His family have long life history, his few uncle and brother leave 90+ before passing away. One of secret I found out is to keep yourself active.

No comments: